Setting printer page size to custom size

Does anyone know how to do this *without* a dialog box?  PrintDialog will
allow the user to select "custom" and enter custom page size dimensions,
but I need to do this without user intervention. I've been exploring
DevMode with various API calls, all to no avail.

Any help on how to do this with the API, or a component that
can do this without user intervention would be immensely
appreciated!

thanks!

Re:Setting printer page size to custom size

--------------0D62A4E494B168FF1E4BB987

Cott Lang wrote:

> Does anyone know how to do this *without* a dialog box?  PrintDialog will
> allow the user to select "custom" and enter custom page size dimensions,
> but I need to do this without user intervention. I've been exploring
> DevMode with various API calls, all to no avail.

> Any help on how to do this with the API, or a component that
> can do this without user intervention would be immensely
> appreciated!

> thanks!

TPrinter.PageHeight

PageHeight contains the height in pixels of the
currently printing page.

property PageHeight: Integer;

Description

Use PageHeight to find the height in pixels of the currently printing
page.
--------------0D62A4E494B168FF1E4BB987

begin:          vcard
fn:             Bryan Valencia