Graphics Display (JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, etc.)

I would really appreciate it if someone would point me in the
direction of where I could find an uncompiled unit that allowed me to
show any recognizable graphics format (basically anything Paint Shop
Pro can convert) in a program.  There are many that are 320x200x256
that I've seen, but I really need a 640x480x(265 or 16.7M).  The
simpler the better.  Thanks

Re:Graphics Display (JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, etc.)

Kevin Laoco?n Tuttle wrote:

> I would really appreciate it if someone would point me in the
> direction of where I could find an uncompiled unit that allowed me to
> show any recognizable graphics format (basically anything Paint Shop
> Pro can convert) in a program.  There are many that are 320x200x256
> that I've seen, but I really need a 640x480x(265 or 16.7M).  The
> simpler the better.  Thanks

1. Look in SWAG
2. Look at my site on the programmingpage for some info on PCX's and the
downloadpage for the LOADPCX-example (faster)
3. Look at the file I sent you that'll load BMPs (sorry folks, couldn't
send it with this message :-))

Remco de Korte
Soft Machine
Nederland