Trial patch makes no difference.

Hi,
I got the trial patch after e-mailing DevSupportAdm, but it hasn't made any
difference.  I haven't touched the clock and have only used D5 successfully
once.  I received the 18th/19th May ones on the 19th.  Reinstalling the OS
to try it out is not an option.

Thanks in advance,
Brian Gillies

Re:Trial patch makes no difference.

Is it possible to get another patch to see if it works?  Or is it likely
that if one doesn't work, then none will?

Brian

Brian Gillies wrote in message <39254da...@nnrp1.news.uk.psi.net>...
>Hi,
>I got the trial patch after e-mailing DevSupportAdm, but it hasn't made any
>difference.  I haven't touched the clock and have only used D5 successfully
>once.  I received the 18th/19th May ones on the 19th.  Reinstalling the OS
>to try it out is not an option.

>Thanks in advance,
>Brian Gillies

Other Threads