Cannot load package 'inet60'.

(Delphi 6 Enterprise)

Hello,

My installation don't show any problem... however, when I try to load D6 the
following message is displayed: "Cannot load package 'inet60'. It contains
unit 'Sockets', which is also contained in the package 'dclnet60'."

In the "Install Packages" form the following packages are unchecked:
 - Borland Internet Components
 - Borland InternetExpress Components
 - Borland Soap Components
 - Borland WebSnap Components

When I try to check any of theses, the same messages is displayed "Cannot
load package 'inet60'. It contains unit 'Sockets', which is also contained
in the package 'dclnet60'.".

Attention: I have D5 Ent installed too, and I can't uninstall it now.

Thanks to all

Re:Cannot load package 'inet60'.

I had this problem too. I searched the newsgroups and found something about
removing all the .bpl files in the windows system directory.

Have a look:
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=inet60.%20bpl&as_ugroup=*delphi*...
=en

Cheers,
Matt

"Miguel Angel Suarez Rodriguez" <msua...@kiux.com> wrote in message

> (Delphi 6 Enterprise)

> Hello,

> My installation don't show any problem... however, when I try to load D6
the
> following message is displayed: "Cannot load package 'inet60'. It contains
> unit 'Sockets', which is also contained in the package 'dclnet60'."

> In the "Install Packages" form the following packages are unchecked:
>  - Borland Internet Components
>  - Borland InternetExpress Components
>  - Borland Soap Components
>  - Borland WebSnap Components

> When I try to check any of theses, the same messages is displayed "Cannot
> load package 'inet60'. It contains unit 'Sockets', which is also contained
> in the package 'dclnet60'.".

> Attention: I have D5 Ent installed too, and I can't uninstall it now.

> Thanks to all

Other Threads