"Record already Locked" problem

I am using paradox files with cashedupdates as true.  I have a master
table with mutiple detail tables. In a couple of the tables there is
only one record for each master record. If I delete the detail record
and then run CancelUpdates and then try to change the fields, I get the
error message "Record already locked by this session".  Does anyone have
any idea what is the cause of this error. It only seems to do it in one
the tables with one record but I can't seem to find where the problem is
or even what it means.

thanks for any help

suzy...@priarie.lakes.com

Re:"Record already Locked" problem

Rick wrote:

> I am using paradox files with cashedupdates as true.  I have a master
> table with mutiple detail tables. In a couple of the tables there is
> only one record for each master record. If I delete the detail record
> and then run CancelUpdates and then try to change the fields, I get the
> error message "Record already locked by this session".  Does anyone have
> any idea what is the cause of this error. It only seems to do it in one
> the tables with one record but I can't seem to find where the problem is
> or even what it means.

> thanks for any help

> suzy...@priarie.lakes.com

Wrong email address. should be suzy...@prairie.lakes.com