Adding dynamically fields - Brian Bushay (TeamB) please help!

I'm adding dynamically a calcullated field (like in your answere from 21.04
"Re: Adding a Calculated field dynamically...").
Now I want to add dynamically the others fields too, which exist in the
table, and I want to refer to these fields too.  I don't want to add these
fields from the beginning on the form because these depend on the context.
Can you help me?

Re:Adding dynamically fields - Brian Bushay (TeamB) please help!

Sorry!
It isn't necesary!
I have find it. It is identique with calculated fields, completed with
"size".

Octavia

Re:Adding dynamically fields - Brian Bushay (TeamB) please help!

>I'm adding dynamically a calcullated field (like in your answere from 21.04
>"Re: Adding a Calculated field dynamically...").
>Now I want to add dynamically the others fields too, which exist in the
>table, and I want to refer to these fields too.  I don't want to add these
>fields from the beginning on the form because these depend on the context.
>Can you help me?

that is what the line
Table1.FieldDefs.Update;

does.