IBX components work at designtime not runtime

Hi.

I have a simply database maintenance screen using IBX 4.42.  I have a
problem where the components (i.e. edit fields, grid) contain no data at
runtime.  When designing, everything looks good (all data present).  Any
ideas?

Tom

Re:IBX components work at designtime not runtime

Creating a new form seemed to cure the problem.  However, I would still like
to know why this happend so I do not have to go through the same
difficulties in the future.

Thanks,
Tom

"Tom" <ty...@calcon.net> wrote in message

> Hi.

> I have a simply database maintenance screen using IBX 4.42.  I have a
> problem where the components (i.e. edit fields, grid) contain no data at
> runtime.  When designing, everything looks good (all data present).  Any
> ideas?

> Tom

Other Threads