Borland FTP Server - How Slow Can You Go

Does anybody else find Borland's server slow?

I have tried at various times of the day using both FTP from a DOS client and
Netscape and have found it impossible to download anything - or rather I have
given up because of the time taken. (10 mins for 4K on one attempt).
--
nick

Re:Borland FTP Server - How Slow Can You Go

nick powell <n...@nickel.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>Does anybody else find Borland's server slow?

Yes, me. It is even slower than the Microsoft server. (This should
hurt Borland )    :-)

Other Threads