Onclick event in dynamically created button

 I've discovered that I can show the Help button at runtime like
this:

 OpenDialog1.Options := OpenDialog1.Options +
[ofAllowMultiSelect,ofShowHelp];

 But how can I address the onclick event for that button so that a
help topic is shown?

Brad Blanchard
BRASER SOFT *** Learn Spanish / Aprender ingls
Website :  http://www.braser.com

Re:Onclick event in dynamically created button

Set the HelpContext property to a specific value and use the
Application.OnHelp to show help for the specified HelpContext.

"Brad Blanchard" <g...@ctv.es> schreef in bericht

> I've discovered that I can show the Help button at runtime like
> this:

>  OpenDialog1.Options := OpenDialog1.Options +
> [ofAllowMultiSelect,ofShowHelp];

>  But how can I address the onclick event for that button so that a
> help topic is shown?

> Brad Blanchard
> BRASER SOFT *** Learn Spanish / Aprender ingls
> Website :  http://www.braser.com

Other Threads