Help coding a pascal source code analyzer in TP 7.0

I'm trying to write a program in TP 7.0 that will read in TurboPascal
source code (in straight text format) that will maintain a list of the
procedures including parameters, local variables, and the procedure or
functions McCabe Complexity Metric (which I really don't know too much
about, but I've been told its a good way to analyze efficiency)
I then want the program to display a structure chart that will allow
you to click on each function/procedure and get a pop-up window  that
will contain all of the relevant info for that function.

        The areas I need help in are: how to write the code that
analyzes in source-code input.  I'm sure I could muddle through it
on my own, but I feel that it would make more sense (and make for a more
efficient program) if I just learned how to do it properly.  Also, any
info on the McCabe Complexity Metric, and how to write code to calculate
it would be GREATLY appreciated.

aTdHvAcNnKcSe,
                                                Brian J. Leonard