Help with FindWindow and browser frames

Hi,
does anyone know how to find a window title if it is running inside a
browser frame.
FindWindow can only seem to find the main window not a frame window within
it.

Re:Help with FindWindow and browser frames

Have you tried FindWindowEx?

Bob Kelly <b...@dundeecoll.ac.uk> escribi en el mensaje de noticias
3b0b79bc$3_1@dnews...

> Hi,
> does anyone know how to find a window title if it is running inside a
> browser frame.
> FindWindow can only seem to find the main window not a frame window within
> it.

Re:Help with FindWindow and browser frames

Yes, well in fact that is what I am using - sorry.

"Centegraf" <CENTEG...@terra.es> wrote in message news:3b0bcee9$1_2@dnews...
> Have you tried FindWindowEx?

> Bob Kelly <b...@dundeecoll.ac.uk> escribi en el mensaje de noticias
> 3b0b79bc$3_1@dnews...
> > Hi,
> > does anyone know how to find a window title if it is running inside a
> > browser frame.
> > FindWindow can only seem to find the main window not a frame window
within
> > it.

Other Threads