MS-SQL Stored Proc not Executing

I have an app that uses several stored procedures.  All but one of them
operate properly.  On the bad one, it takes parameters just fine, but the
ExecProc procedure doesn't seem to do anything.  No error or exception
occurs.  The program just moves to the next line.  MS-SQL's Profiler app
does not show the stored proc being started.  When I run the stored proc
manually (through Query Analyzer or by setting a TQuery's SQLStrings to
'EXEC spSetComments .....' and using ExecSQL) the procedure runs correctly.
Unfortunately I need one of the parameters back so the ExecSQL workaround
doesn't help.  There is nothing fancy.  Just a few ParamByName() assignments
and ExecProc.  I have tried it with and without Prepare.

Software:
Delphi 5 Update 1
BDE 5.01, 5.10, 5.11
MS-SQL 7.0 no sp
Client:  Win98, WinNT 4.0 Server sp 6 with Terminal Server
Server:  WinNT 4.0 sp 6

The weird thing is it used to work.  When I recompiled to add functionality
to a completely separate area it stopped.

Does anyone know any debugging tips, tricks, or known issues?