Open a Link in Netscape and IE

Hi
  How can I bring up both Netscape and IE to a www page ? Please help me
, thanks.

Re:Open a Link in Netscape and IE

------=_NextPart_000_01BC8156.D963D3E0

I'm not sure if you mean opening them both at the same time. If you want to
lauch the default browser or the default e-mail program on a system when
the user clicks on a label whose caption is a URL or a n e-mail address,
here's a component that will do the job. It's written by Martin Djern?s and
it works fine. you can get the most ecent version at :

http://einstein.ot.dk/~djernaes

Alain Quesnel

kevinlin <kevin...@netvigator.com> wrote in article
<33B0E2A4.6...@netvigator.com>...

> Hi
>   How can I bring up both Netscape and IE to a www page ? Please help me
> , thanks.

------=_NextPart_000_01BC8156.D963D3E0

<encoded_portion_removed>
AAAAAAAAAQAgALaBvQsAAFJlYWRNZS50eHRQSwUGAAAAAAQABADsAAAAxRAAAAAA

------=_NextPart_000_01BC8156.D963D3E0--

Other Threads