Delphi 6 ShellListView BUG !?

Hello,

I have discovered serious memory leak when using D6 ShellListView Component. Application with ShellListView allocates big chunks of memory whenever it
changes content of ShellListView. The worst memory leak is when you change size of window with ShellListView so you can use scrollbars; if you start
scrolling up and down, memory is constantly allocated ??? I spent few days trying to solve this problem but I simply can't do it. Did any one
encountered same problem ?

regards
Mirko

Re:Delphi 6 ShellListView BUG !?

I forgot one thing ! When you minimize application it returns to 500KB and after you maximize it again it switch to reasonable 3-4MB!
Is there anyone from Inprise to explain this behavior ?
>Hello,

>I have discovered serious memory leak when using D6 ShellListView Component. Application with ShellListView allocates big chunks of memory whenever it
>changes content of ShellListView. The worst memory leak is when you change size of window with ShellListView so you can use scrollbars; if you start
>scrolling up and down, memory is constantly allocated ??? I spent few days trying to solve this problem but I simply can't do it. Did any one
>encountered same problem ?

>regards
>Mirko

Other Threads