d5 enterprise install and jamming at first start..

Hello

I have install d5 enterprise. But...when i started delphi it jamming at
first window. I started windows95 in safe mode.  OH...delphi didn't jam.

what's wrong

tv.
Ipo

Re:d5 enterprise install and jamming at first start..

Hi ipo,

If you go to your display settings|advanced settings and turn your
accelleration all the way down, you should have no problem.  Updating your
video driver may also solve your problem.  Make sure that if you are running
98 your colors are greater than 16 colors.  Good luck!

--

R/S Aaron Rhodes
Delphi Technical Support

"Aaron Rhodes (Borland)" wrote:

> Hi ipo,

> If you go to your display settings|advanced settings and turn your
> accelleration all the way down, you should have no problem.  Updating your
> video driver may also solve your problem.  Make sure that if you are running
> 98 your colors are greater than 16 colors.  Good luck!

it works, thanks!

ipo

Other Threads