QR3.0 HELP !!

I am using Delphi 4.0, QR 3.0 and my remote client site is experiencing a
consistent GPF, either a  216  ( stack overflow ?) or a DAO { MSAccess Data
(Jet) engine error } DLL crash when running a quick report.   The executable
and the ms-Access database resides on our server in Dallas, the user runs
the app over our WAN from L.A., the program behaves as expected - except for
the reporting...      I'm not doing anything fancy with the report - it's
tied via the dataset of a simple TQuery object on a TDataModule.  I can run
the reports via our LAN just fine, the crash only seems to occur across the
WAN...

TIA
MT

Re:QR3.0 HELP !!

Have you installed the QR301 patch? I understand that the QR3 release didn't
handle Access at all. Once I got 3.01  running (only took a week!),  Access
based reports seem ok. But nothing surprises with QR3.

Miles Thornton wrote in message <6rrv3n$e...@forums.borland.com>...
>I am using Delphi 4.0, QR 3.0 and my remote client site is experiencing a
>consistent GPF, either a  216  ( stack overflow ?) or a DAO { MSAccess Data
>(Jet) engine error } DLL crash when running a quick report.   The
executable
>and the ms-Access database resides on our server in Dallas, the user runs
>the app over our WAN from L.A., the program behaves as expected - except
for
>the reporting...      I'm not doing anything fancy with the report - it's
>tied via the dataset of a simple TQuery object on a TDataModule.  I can run
>the reports via our LAN just fine, the crash only seems to occur across the
>WAN...

>TIA
>MT

Other Threads