A TField.Text And TField.OnGetText Problem

Hello ....

My Name is Marcos Ortega From Brazil ...

I made one financial application, and here in Brazil, We have to
made some money conversions, and I`m not sure but, I think that I could
use the TField.Text property, And TField.OnGetText Event  to make then.

 My fear it's about the others data objects, like TGraf or TQuery for
example, will not  assume the new value of the Field.

I do not want to store the converted data, just Transform it, and in
some way that all component's of my application assume this new
transformed value.

My Application Runs With MSSQL.

Fowards Thanks,
    Marcos Ortega.