Calls from Delphi to Windows API's

The following is a line of code that I am trying to use to copy files to
A-Disk or another directory... seems to access disk .but no copy

CopyFile('C:\Programs\Nihc\Seizure\seizcopy.db','A:\seizcopy.db'

Is there any suggestions for copying specific files... I am relatively new
to this

Thanks in advance,   Bob Curry

Re:Calls from Delphi to Windows API's

If you are copying database files from your program, make sure that
you close all datasets first or they can't be copied.

Woody

Bob Curry wrote in message <01bdf924$8668dcc0$7ad405d1@default>...
>The following is a line of code that I am trying to use to copy files
>A-Disk or another directory... seems to access disk .but no copy

>CopyFile('C:\Programs\Nihc\Seizure\seizcopy.db','A:\seizcopy.db'

>Is there any suggestions for copying specific files... I am
relatively new
>to this

>Thanks in advance,   Bob Curry

Re:Calls from Delphi to Windows API's

Bob,
  CopyFile returns a boolean.  If it returns False, try calling
GetLastError to see why it fails.
-Howard Moon

Re:Calls from Delphi to Windows API's

I found it... dbiGetSystemVersion.