Thumbnail view in ShellListView

I have a folder filled with photos that I view as thumbnails in Windows
Explorer (Windows 2000 Professional version).  I want to view my photos as
thumbnails in my Delphi program.  I am trying to use ShellListView in Delphi
6 Ent. but the only options I see are vsIcon, vsList, vsReport, vsSmallIcon.
Is there a way to set ShellListView (or another file listing component) to
show thumbnails?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Re:Thumbnail view in ShellListView

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:20:14 -0500, "ezap" <e.zapa...@ssss.com> wrote:
>I have a folder filled with photos that I view as thumbnails in Windows
>Explorer (Windows 2000 Professional version).  I want to view my photos as
>thumbnails in my Delphi program.  I am trying to use ShellListView in Delphi
>6 Ent. but the only options I see are vsIcon, vsList, vsReport, vsSmallIcon.
>Is there a way to set ShellListView (or another file listing component) to
>show thumbnails?

I have just viewed the Virtual TreeView, from
http://www.lischke-online.de/VirtualTreeview/VT.html

It might suit your needs, there is a thumbnail demo

Peter

Other Threads