I have exported some data from a database into a XML stream using ADO and
inserted
it into one field in a bigger recordset which i then saved as XML file with
ADO.Save.

Then I load that XML file into a recordset which I have already done but
then I'm dealing with a problem.  I want to
load the XML string (that is in one of the fields in the bigger recordset)
into another recordset but I'm not sure how
I can do that. Here is some part of my code:

  Fields := VarArrayCreate([1,4], varVariant);
  Values := VarArrayCreate([1,4], varVariant);

  rs := VHADOCreateRecordset(
               ['COUNTER','TABLE','OPERATION','DATA'],
               [adInteger,adLongVarChar,adVarChar,adLongVarChar],
               [1,1,1,1]);
  rs.Close;
  ADOConnection1.Connected := True;
  sFileName := 'ADOTestRecordset.xml';
  rs.Open(sFileName, ADOConnection1.ConnectionObject, adOpenForwardOnly,
adLockReadOnly, adCmdFile);
  ADOStream := CoStream.Create;
  try
    rs.Save(ADOStream, adPersistXML);
    ADOStream.Position := 0;
  finally
    ADOStream := Nil;
  end;

  sCounter := rs.Fields.Item[0].Value;
  stableName := rs.Fields.Item[1].Value;
  sOp := rs.Fields.Item[2].Value;

i.e. I need to know how i can load 'rs.Fields.Item[3].Value' into a
recordset.
Can anyone help on this?

Thanks in advance, Jon