Component Within Component Problem

Please help me, I don't have much hair left.
I have used the Delphi Sample Source code, but to no avail.
I am having a difficult time getting the TStringCalendar.tClick method
called. Can anybody help me? I am willing to try anything at this point.
Thank you in Advance.

  TStringCalendar = class(TCalendar)
  private
    Procedure tClick(Sender: TObject);

  public
    FDayBox: TListbox;
    constructor Create(AOwner: TComponent); override;

implementation

Procedure TStringCalendar.tClick(Sender: TObject);
BEGIN
  Fdaybox.hide;
END;

constructor TStringCalendar.Create(AOwner: TComponent);
VAR
  I,J:INTEGER;
  TempList:TStringList;

BEGIN
  Inherited Create (AOwner);
  fDaybox:=Tlistbox.Create(AOwner);
  fDaybox.Parent:=Self;
  fDaybox.Visible:=False;
  fDaybox.Onclick:=tClick;

  fDaybox.Left:=50;
  fDaybox.Top:=50;
  END;
END;

function TStringCalendar.SelectCell(ACol, ARow: Longint): Boolean;
VAR
  TheCellText: STRING;

BEGIN
  Inherited SelectCell(ACol, ARow);
  TheCellText := CellText[Col, Row];
  if (TheCellText < '9') and (TheCellText > '0') then BEGIN
    Day := StrToInt(TheCellText);
    Fdaybox.Items.Assign(Cellstrings[Day]);
    Fdaybox.Visible:=True;

  END;