How to copy Canvas to Bitmap?

Hi everybody!

I have developed a component (based on TGraphicControl) wich draws some
kind of image using components canvas.
Is there a way to copy that image from canvas into some Picture.Bitmap?
Please help me.

Alexandre

Re:How to copy Canvas to Bitmap?

Look up Canvas.CopyRect in the help.  It allows you to copy an image off one
canvas onto another.  Picture.Bitmap has a Canvas property, so you can copy
from your canvas onto the canvas of the Picture.Bitmap.
"Alexandre Dedioulia" <adediou...@interdirec.com> wrote in message

> Hi everybody!

> I have developed a component (based on TGraphicControl) wich draws some
> kind of image using components canvas.
> Is there a way to copy that image from canvas into some Picture.Bitmap?
> Please help me.

> Alexandre

Other Threads