How to find full path of where Win95 is installed

Is there a function for Delphi 2/3 that can tell me the path to where
Windows95 is installed?

Please e-mail me if you can, my newsgroup server really sucks
sometimes...

Thanx

Kevin

kstrac...@voyager.net

Re:How to find full path of where Win95 is installed

On Sun, 12 Oct 1997 04:17:12 GMT, kstrac...@voyager.net (Kelvinator)
wrote:

>Is there a function for Delphi 2/3 that can tell me the path to where
>Windows95 is installed?

The information is returned by one of the basic Windows API functions.
The answer is GetWindowsDirectory. Look it up in the Win32 API Help
file for futher info.

Regards,

Jani J?rvinen
Helsinki Finland

Tools, information, tips, reviews & bug lists
for professional Delphi, Win32 and WinHelp developers.

mailto:ja...@dystopia.fi
http://www.dystopia.fi/~janij/

Re:How to find full path of where Win95 is installed

There is a Windows API procedure called GetWindowsDirectory.
It was maid exactly for that.

Ari.

Kelvinator wrote:
> Is there a function for Delphi 2/3 that can tell me the path to where
> Windows95 is installed?

> Please e-mail me if you can, my newsgroup server really sucks
> sometimes...

> Thanx

> Kevin

> kstrac...@voyager.net