font barcode 39 free and command chr$ for pascal or delphi

Hello,
           I need a font barcode 39 free who contains the number 0 to 9 and
I would like to know what is the command CHR$ in language Pascal or Delphi.

I am still searching a solution  how I can send control characters to a
matrix printer.

If you have an example with coding I appreciate so much.

 Thank you for your help

Re:font barcode 39 free and command chr$ for pascal or delphi

Groupe Thibodeau inc. <thi...@globetrotter.net> wrote:

>            I need a font barcode 39 free who contains the number 0 to 9 and
> I would like to know what is the command CHR$ in language Pascal or Delphi.

Can't help you with the other stuff, I'm afraid, but if you want to know
what the Pascal equivalent to the BASIC etc. string function CHR$(n), it is
the character function chr(n).

   sa...@maths.uwa.edu.au     |    come to ruin." -- Proverbs 13:3

Re:font barcode 39 free and command chr$ for pascal or delphi

Im Artikel <AxrG4.3974$NS6.115...@news.globetrotter.net>, "Groupe Thibodeau
inc." <thi...@globetrotter.net> schreibt:

>I would like to know what is the command CHR$ in language Pascal or Delphi.

It's # or char, depending on the context.

>I am still searching a solution  how I can send control characters to a
>matrix printer.

Control characters are not different from any other characters.

DoDi

Other Threads