Looking for QuickReport documentation

I have been looking through all of my directories and on the Delphi 4 CD
and I cannot find any documentation for Quick Report.  I also went to
their web site, but they only had small updates to their help files.  I
have heard mention that there existed a PDF file with this documentation
in it.  There is also a reference in the Delphi 4 Developer's Guide (S.
Teixeira, X. Pacheco) to a documentation file called "Qrpt2man.doc", but
again I cannot find this file anywhere.  If anyone know where to look
for these resources or where I can get them, I would greatly appreaciate
it.

TIA

Re:Looking for QuickReport documentation

Doc does not exist beyond the online help files.

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998 15:33:41 -0700, cadal...@usa.net wrote:
>I have been looking through all of my directories and on the Delphi 4 CD
>and I cannot find any documentation for Quick Report.  I also went to
>their web site, but they only had small updates to their help files.  I
>have heard mention that there existed a PDF file with this documentation
>in it.  There is also a reference in the Delphi 4 Developer's Guide (S.
>Teixeira, X. Pacheco) to a documentation file called "Qrpt2man.doc", but
>again I cannot find this file anywhere.  If anyone know where to look
>for these resources or where I can get them, I would greatly appreaciate
>it.

>TIA

Look for qrpt2man.doc in ..\Borland\Delphi 3\QUICKRPT. I believe it
can also be downloaded from http:\\www.qusoft.com\ . KB.txt, FAQ.txt
and QR2FAQ.txt are very informative and can be downloaded from the QU
site as well.

regards
A.G.

Other Threads