Define Paradox Referential Integrity under FAT32

I got an error message 'Invalid file name' while defining Referential
Integrity under FAT32. It's working fine under FAT and NTFS.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

Re:Define Paradox Referential Integrity under FAT32

Works fine for me under FAT32.  I suspect the problem is caused by
something else.

Bill

(Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support questions received via email.)
(To send me email for any other reason remove .nospam from my address.)

Re:Define Paradox Referential Integrity under FAT32

>I got an error message 'Invalid file name' while defining Referential
>Integrity under FAT32. It's working fine under FAT and NTFS.

You need at least BDE 3.5 to use Fat 32 and if you have an early
version of BDE 3.5 you will need to get the patch for use use with
Fat32

Brian
--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)