Need best dot-matrix printer support report component.

Hi all;
My compony need best dot-matrix printer support report component

Include enduser design environment with similar windows interface,

Multilanguage support,

OleDb-ADO support.

Best regards..

Re:Need best dot-matrix printer support report component.

David,

Check out the thread 'Need Report Writer for Dot-Matrix Forms' which was
posted yesterday in this newsgroup.

Hope that helps.

Edwin

"David" <ad...@developer.net> wrote in message

> Hi all;
> My compony need best dot-matrix printer support report component

> Include enduser design environment with similar windows interface,

> Multilanguage support,

> OleDb-ADO support.

> Best regards..

Re:Need best dot-matrix printer support report component.

Report Manager has the best dot matrix printer support, you
design the report once, and it prints ok in ink-jet printers and
in ANY dot matrix printer, it will select the device printer for
you if you want (use device fonts options), printing fast and
with format like underline-bold.

And of course have the features you mention and a lot more:

http://reportman.sourceforge.net

"David" <ad...@developer.net> escribi en el mensaje

> Hi all;
> My compony need best dot-matrix printer support report component

> Include enduser design environment with similar windows interface,

> Multilanguage support,

> OleDb-ADO support.

> Best regards..

Other Threads