Default font on new form

 How can I change the default font on new forms? Mine is set as MS
Sans Serif, and I can't see anything in Delphi's Environment or
Options settings to change it. Using D4 Pro.

Brad Blanchard
Website :  http://www.braser.com

Re:Default font on new form

There is no 'default' setting for new forms. You CAN however create a form
that displays just like you want it and use form inheritance to create more
instances of this form (use File | New... | <ProjectName> | <FormName> to
create an instance).

"Brad Blanchard" <g...@ctv.es> schreef in bericht

> How can I change the default font on new forms? Mine is set as MS
> Sans Serif, and I can't see anything in Delphi's Environment or
> Options settings to change it. Using D4 Pro.

> Brad Blanchard
> Website :  http://www.braser.com

Other Threads