BDE: Installing Both 16 and 32 bit on single computer

I think I successfully installed both BDE's onto my Windows 95 computer.
However, the two BDE's are in different directories.  For some reason I
thought they would be installed into the same directory.  I'm worried about
cross configuration because I use both 16 bit and 32 bit Delphi
applications.

My tree listing is below.  The 16 bit BDE is in \IDAPI and the 32 bit BDE
is in \borland\common_files\bde.

Should I "move" the IDAPI files to the \borland\common_files\bde directory?
 I can move them and manually change the settings in WIN.INI or I can
uninstall it and reinstall it.  Which should I do?

I'm also interested in the Local Interbase setup as well.
Any info would be appreciated.

DELPHI 1 INSTALL WENT INTO THESE DIRECTORIES.
(All 16 bit stuff)

 +-DBD------------DBDPRIV
 +-DELPHI-------+-BIN
                       +-LIB