***Delphi Jobs - Florida***

I apologize if I am posting this message in the wrong place. I am a
newsgroup rookie.

We have several openings in Boca Raton, Florida for Delphi developers.
Positions are both contract and permanent and include excellent
compensation.  Contact me if you are interested in more details.
Feel free to pass my name and number around to anyone who might
be interested and qualified.

Requires a minimum of 1 years exp. with Delphi programming and experience
with SQL.

Come to Florida and enjoy warm weather year around, a low cost of living,
and some of the best beaches in the U.S.  Today it is 82 degrees down
here!!!

For more info. contact: (Prefer E-mail)

Thanks,

Jim Morris