REPORTSMITH UPGRADES

Dear Delphi experts ,

We have a large application developed in Delphi 2.0 .
All our reports are in Reportsmith and have been tested
and in use for the past 9 months . We have now bought
Delphi 4.0 / Oracle server . However , to our consternation,
Delphi 4.0 does not seem to support Reportsmith at all .
This would involve rewriting all our reports which would
really throw our project out of gear during the upgrade.

We would realy appreciate your suggestions for a possible
solution to this problem . Can the old version of Reportsmith
be used along with Delphi 4.0 ?

Regards ,

Uday Vijayan