Long File Names in NT4 and 2000?

Does anyone know of a way I can write a pascal program,(which
reads and writes files with names larger then 8.3 format), and for it
to run on a NTSF file structure on a NT4-server or 2000 professional
server?

Re:Long File Names in NT4 and 2000?

Use a 32 bit pascal compiler for Win32 i.e. "Virtual Pascal"
http://www.vpascal.com

"Captain" <captain99_1...@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet

> Does anyone know of a way I can write a pascal program,(which
> reads and writes files with names larger then 8.3 format), and for it
> to run on a NTSF file structure on a NT4-server or 2000 professional
> server?

Other Threads