Any Delphi groups in Florida (Central Florida)???

Anybody knows of a Delphi Users group in the Central Florida Area?

I have been looking and it appears not to be one.

Thanks,

Isi R.

Re:Any Delphi groups in Florida (Central Florida)???

I live in downtown Orlando and would be interested in finding out as well.

"Isi R healthcaremanager.com>" <isi@<NO_SPAM> wrote in message

> Anybody knows of a Delphi Users group in the Central Florida Area?

> I have been looking and it appears not to be one.

> Thanks,

> Isi R.

Re:Any Delphi groups in Florida (Central Florida)???

I live in Sarasota and would like to know if there are any around the Tampa
area

thanks,
Mike

"James David" <j...@quadrantgroup.com> wrote in message

> I live in downtown Orlando and would be interested in finding out as well.

> "Isi R healthcaremanager.com>" <isi@<NO_SPAM> wrote in message
> > Anybody knows of a Delphi Users group in the Central Florida Area?

> > I have been looking and it appears not to be one.

> > Thanks,

> > Isi R.

Re:Any Delphi groups in Florida (Central Florida)???

I live in Tampa and work with four other Delphi developers. We would all be
interested.
"Mike Downey" <mdow...@carbiz.com> wrote in message

> I live in Sarasota and would like to know if there are any around the
Tampa
> area

> thanks,
> Mike

> "James David" <j...@quadrantgroup.com> wrote in message
> > I live in downtown Orlando and would be interested in finding out as
well.

> > "Isi R healthcaremanager.com>" <isi@<NO_SPAM> wrote in message
> > > Anybody knows of a Delphi Users group in the Central Florida Area?

> > > I have been looking and it appears not to be one.

> > > Thanks,

> > > Isi R.

Re:Any Delphi groups in Florida (Central Florida)???

I would like to join a Delphi Group in the Area... but it seems that there
is none...

I guess the next step is to find out what would it take to create a delphi
group?
( We are 2 developers here)

Everybody interested in networking should take a look at :

http://delphi.meetup.com/

"Brian" <bhollisterATfuturaintlDOTcom> wrote in message

> I live in Tampa and work with four other Delphi developers. We would all
be
> interested.
> "Mike Downey" <mdow...@carbiz.com> wrote in message
> > I live in Sarasota and would like to know if there are any around the
> Tampa
> > area

> > thanks,
> > Mike

> > "James David" <j...@quadrantgroup.com> wrote in message
> > > I live in downtown Orlando and would be interested in finding out as
> well.

> > > "Isi R healthcaremanager.com>" <isi@<NO_SPAM> wrote in message

Other Threads