How to display numbers in a mask edit box

I would like to have the edit box accept only numbers.  The first
number should appear at the right side of the box and as each new
number is entered, the existing number(s) get pushed to the left with
the new number placed at the right edge.  I would like to combine this
with a mask described as follows 999,999,999.99.

Is there a way to do this?

Re:How to display numbers in a mask edit box

c...@pemail.net (Curt Wastradowski) wrote:
>I would like to have the edit box accept only numbers.  The first
>number should appear at the right side of the box and as each new
>number is entered, the existing number(s) get pushed to the left with
>the new number placed at the right edge.  I would like to combine this
>with a mask described as follows 999,999,999.99.
>Is there a way to do this?

Have a look at my TFnpNumericEdit component. It's freeware with
full source. You can download it from
http://www.prodat.no/fnp/delphi.html

Fredrik Nordbakke
FNProgramvare - Shareware to CATalog your collection
http://www.prodat.no/fnp/eng/

Other Threads