Rave Reports-SelectPrinter

I created some kind of automated printing using Rave Reports. I have the
code like this:
procedure tForm1.Button1(Sender: TObject);
begin
RvSystem1.execute;
end;
procedure tForm1.RvSystem1Print(Sender: TObject);
begin
with RvSystem1.Basereport do
begin
// Here comes the code for printing
end;
end;
This works perfect with the default printer, but I like to select the
printer automatically, because I want so sent one copy to the default
printer and a second copy to another printer in the network.
I already tried to use Basereport.Selectprinter(*printer*). But, depending
on where I put it, it didn't do anything or it created the error "Report
already printing".
Does anyone know a simple solution for this?
Thx
Wim

Re:Rave Reports-SelectPrinter

Hoi
This newsgroup do not officially exist, that is why there is so few
messages here. Rather use b.p.d.reporting-charting. Further you need to
repost your question on the Borland news server to make everybody see it.
How to post to Delphi newsgroups:
<delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>