I've been away for a while...

2006-09-06 03:29:32 AM
delphi20
When did Borland get a new CEO?
What is this Turbo talk?
When will the next version of Windows be available?
How long will Windows run Win32 programs?
When can we use Delphi to program for the Mac?

Re:I've been away for a while...

The answer for all this is... 42.
delphiuserme escreveu:
When did Borland get a new CEO?

What is this Turbo talk?

When will the next version of Windows be available?

How long will Windows run Win32 programs?

When can we use Delphi to program for the Mac?

Re:I've been away for a while...

When did Borland get a new CEO?
www.google.com/search
What is this Turbo talk?
www.google.com/search
When will the next version of Windows be available?
When Microsoft releases it.
How long will Windows run Win32 programs?
Ask Microsoft.
--
Anders Ohlsson - blogs.borland.com/ao/
Borland Developer Tools Group ("DevCo")

Re:I've been away for a while...

In article <44fdd5d9$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>,
"Anders Ohlsson (Borland)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>answered four out of
five questions. Why am I reminded of Dirk Gently? ;)
--
-David
Quis custodiet custodes ipsos?

Re:I've been away for a while...

delphiuserme writes:

When did Borland get a new CEO?
See news.com.com/Borland+names+new+CEO/2100-1014_3-5939639.html
(around Nov 8, 2005)
What is this Turbo talk?
Google it and also look in this newsgroup and www.turboexplorer.com/
When will the next version of Windows be available?
Jan 30, 2007
How long will Windows run Win32 programs?
5-10 years (YMMV)
When can we use Delphi to program for the Mac?
Close to Never
Welcome back!
- Eduardo
You can give some people a bag full of rubies, gold,
and silver, and they'll still complain that the bag
isn't recyclable.
-- Nick Hodges
Eminent Domain Software
"Custom Software Development For Your Domain"
Makers of EDSSpell, EDSPrint, EDSZipCodes and
XSpell, the IDE Expert.