undu.com RIP?

2005-05-22 04:33:59 PM
delphi185
I've just tried to find an article on undu.com but it looks like the site
has gone?
Done anyone know anything about it?
Ian H.

Re:undu.com RIP?

"IanH" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
I've just tried to find an article on undu.com but it looks like the site
has gone?

Done anyone know anything about it?

Try the Wayback Machine:
www.archive.org
The most recent entries it has for Undu are Nov 2004 and the latest news
item I can see on the archived Undu site is dated May 5th 2003.

Re:undu.com RIP?

I am able to view this
www.undu.com/News/news9904.html
How ever Undu.com does not return a proper page
Venkatesh
"Chris Burrows" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

--
Chris Burrows
CFB Software

Re:undu.com RIP?

IanH writes:
I've just tried to find an article on undu.com but it looks like the
site has gone?
What article do you need? Do you know when it was published?
I still have UNDU help files on my archive folder. If the article that
you need is in one of those help files, I can email that to you. If
you need more recent articles, I am afraid that I cannot help you.
Wien.
--
blogs.slcdug.org/esaputra
Delphi Setting Manager - www.codeline.net

Re:undu.com RIP?

I still have UNDU help files on my archive folder. If the article that
you need is in one of those help files, I can email that to you. If
you need more recent articles, I am afraid that I cannot help you.
It's OK. Google listed an Undo article for a problem I was trying to solve
and I noticed there was a problem with the site.
I managed to the solve the problem anyway, but many thanks for the offer.
Ian

Re:undu.com RIP?

VT Venkatesh schreef:
I am able to view this
www.undu.com/News/news9904.html
I am not.
--
Arthur Hoornweg
(In order to reply per e-mail, please just remove the ".net"