Re: Shutting Dowm Delphi 7

2003-12-13 12:35:45 AM
delphi95
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:34:40 +0000, "Mark Clark" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>
writes:
 Everytime I shut down delphi it takes a long time sometimes up to five minutes. Is this
normal?
I don't think so, no, though I can not imagine why.
Nick Hodges - TeamB
Lemanix Corporation
Please always follow the newsgroup guidelines --
www.borland.com/newsgroups

Re: Shutting Dowm Delphi 7

Mark Clark wrote on Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:34:40 +0000 ...
<3fd9ede0$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>
 Everytime I shut down delphi it takes a long time sometimes up to five minutes. Is this
normal?
You may want to do a file\close all before closing Delphi to see if it
is a problem saving you rproject or somewhere else.
You may also want to disable 3rd party add-ons to see if any of them are
causing your problems.
Marc Rohloff
marc rohloff at bigfoot dot com

Re: Shutting Dowm Delphi 7

 Everytime I shut down delphi it takes a long time sometimes up to five minutes. Is this
normal?
Mark Clark

Re: Shutting Dowm Delphi 7

Everytime I shut down delphi it takes a long time sometimes up to five minutes. Is this
normal?
it depends on
- the number of packages installed in the ide (maybe one package is doing something strange
when unloading)
- is delphi or are some packages not installed on your local machine? if yes, how fast is
this netdrive?
Karsten.