Problem with app compiled with Delphi 7

Hi everyone!
I have computer running Win XP and everything working fine with app
developed with Delphi 5. After instalation of a new version (compiled with
Delphi 7) I cannot run the program. No messages, only icon appears in
taskbar for a moment and then everythig is like I didn't run a program at
all.
I use BDE ver 5.01, and since everything works fine on other machine with XP
and BDE ver 5.01, I have not a clue where to start looking for a solution.
Thanks in advance for any help at all.
Marina

Re:Problem with app compiled with Delphi 7

Can you be more precise? How to change compatibility mode?
"Bill Todd" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Try changing the compatibility mode and see what happens.

--
Bill (TeamB)

Re:Problem with app compiled with Delphi 7

I didn't manage to try with your suggestion because everything suddenly
works fine. Thanks anyway!
Marina
"Bill Todd" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:02:58 +0200, "Marina" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>
writes:

>Can you be more precise? How to change compatibility mode?

Right click the EXE file in Windows Explorer or My Computer and choose
properties. There is a compatibility mode tab.

--
Bill (TeamB)