ASP dot NET in Delphi dot NET and WEB hosting

2003-11-07 09:54:09 AM
delphi17
We have our web site hosted by a web hosting company.
I suppose that the site implemented in Delphi.NET and uploaded there will
not work on their servers as they do not have Delphi compiler for dot NET
installed.
Do I have to send it to web hosting co and apply for its installation ?
Or is there some sort of generic mechanism for these sort of things, i.e.
ASP.NET detects that compiler is missing, gets the reference from the source
code, connects to Borland and downloads the compiler ?
Thanks