generating a printer friendly page with IW

Hi everyone,
I've been asked to investigate adding printing capability to an IW app we're
going live with soon.
The app has a single main form that can display data on any of several
TIWDBGrids (the grids are hidden until needed) as well as data not in the
grids. Layout is managed with a series of TIWRegions.
All that is really needed is to generate a printer friendly version of the
page. As is, the page will print but rows that are below the visible bottom
of the grids (that must be scrolled to view) of course don't print.
Everything else is fine.
I managed to find the old IW5 Rave demo and got it working in Delphi 2007 with a
little tweaking. Is this the best way to print output for a user or is
there a simpler way to just generate a printer friendly version of a page?
I don't mind opening a new form and just dynamically generating the html is
there's a way to do that with IW.
If using Rave is the best way (I'll use code-based, not a predefined
report), should I go with PDF or HTML?
Thanks,
=================================
Ray Porter
Information Systems
Applications Development Manager
Division of University Advancement
Phone: (919) 259-9389
Fax: (919) 843-3314
Pager: (919) 216-4218
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
www.unc.edu/~dragon
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons for thou
art crunchy and taste good with ketchup