Deleting records

2006-06-07 10:19:07 PM
delphi163
I'm getting a lot of troubles trying to delete a single record from a
TADOQuery or TADODataSet containing an SQL SELECT with LEFT JOIN because get
an error.
Have I to use a separate TADOQuery per executing the DELETE command or what
else ?
Thanks in advance

Re:Deleting records

You need to specify the "unique table" property. This is exposed if you use
tBetterAdoDataset
"Davide Pasqualini" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes