30% Discount for all RealThinClient products

2006-02-15 05:33:46 PM
delphi164
On 14th February 2006, Delphi has turned 11 years old.
To celebrate Delphi's birthday, we were offering a 70% Discount on RTC
Remote Tools and a 30% Discount on RealThinClient SDK components.
Since there was a great interest for both products (thanks to everyone for
showing confidence in Delphi), we have decided to leave the 30% Discount
open for all RealThinClient products a few more days (no longer than a
week). If you are interested in this Discount, hurry up before it is gone.
RTC Remote Tools are ideal for supporting customers over the Internet,
without having to install anything (just run a small exe) or play-arround
with firewalls (use GoOut/Accept setup).
RealThinClient SDK is ideal for writing Clients, Servers and ISAPI
extensions for the Internet, using the HTTP protocol to eliminate any
firewall- and proxy-related problems.
For more information and/or to place your order, visit:
www.realthinclient.org/order.htm
Use this coupon code to get a 30% Discount:
I CHOOSE DELPHI
Delphi has a Great Community and we would like to thank ALL OF YOU for
choosing Delphi. With such a Great Community, why should we fear that Delphi
would dissapear?
I choose Delphi!
Danijel Tkalcec - Team RTC
www.realthinclient.org

Re:30% Discount for all RealThinClient products

Thanks.... I was away yesterday and missed the 70%
-Lou
"Danijel Tkalcec [RTC]" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
[...]

<Subject>
What is the BMI cutoff point for this discount? Whatever it is, I think this
prejudicial treatment against those with a little "famine insurance" lies
somewhere between politically incorrect and abominable.
--
Download the latest draft (version 1.27, updated 2/2/2006) of
"STILL CASTING SHADOWS: A Shared Mosaic of U.S. History"

"Crazy Horse's crazier little brother" writes:
<Subject>

What is the BMI cutoff point for this discount? Whatever it is, I think
this prejudicial treatment against those with a little "famine insurance"
lies somewhere between politically incorrect and abominable.
Please rephrase your question.
--
Danijel Tkalcec - Team RTC
www.realthinclient.org

Re:30% Discount for all RealThinClient products

"Crazy Horse's crazier little brother" writes:
<Subject>

What is the BMI cutoff point for this discount? Whatever it is, I think
this prejudicial treatment against those with a little "famine insurance"
lies somewhere between politically incorrect and abominable.
I really don't have a clue what you're saying.
Can you please explain?
--
Danijel Tkalcec - Team RTC
www.realthinclient.org

Re:30% Discount for all RealThinClient products

Danijel,
>What is the BMI cutoff point for this discount? Whatever it is, I think
>this prejudicial treatment against those with a little "famine insurance"
>lies somewhere between politically incorrect and abominable.

I really don't have a clue what you're saying.

BMI = "Body Mass Index" and is a measurement of how fat a person is (or
isn't). Taken in conjunction with your product name it is a joke
regarding the discount only being available for "Thin" people (Clients).
Eryk

Re:30% Discount for all RealThinClient products

Ok, I have checked my dictionary, I think I know what you mean.
If you were reffering to this statement:
"... we have decided to leave the 30% Discount open for all RealThinClient
products a few more days (no longer than a week). If you are interested in
this Discount, hurry up before it is gone."
Let me change it to:
"... we have decided to leave the 30% Discount open for all RealThinClient
products one more week, closing on 21st February 2006."
Is that better? :o)
--
Danijel Tkalcec - Team RTC
www.realthinclient.org

Re:30% Discount for all RealThinClient products

"Eryk" writes:
Danijel,

>>What is the BMI cutoff point for this discount? Whatever it is, I think
>>this prejudicial treatment against those with a little "famine insurance"
>>lies somewhere between politically incorrect and abominable.
>

>I really don't have a clue what you're saying.

BMI = "Body Mass Index" and is a measurement of how fat a person is (or
isn't). Taken in conjunction with your product name it is a joke regarding
the discount only being available for "Thin" people (Clients).
Looks like I didn't get it afterall <gg>
But ... I have heard that joke "type" about a dozzen times ;)
--
Danijel Tkalcec - Team RTC
www.realthinclient.org

Re:30% Discount for all RealThinClient products

"Crazy Horse's crazier little brother" writes:
<Subject>

What is the BMI cutoff point for this discount? Whatever it is, I think
this prejudicial treatment against those with a little "famine insurance"
lies somewhere between politically incorrect and abominable.
Btw ... RealThinClient Web components will most likely support AJAX, which
is also a name of a washing poweder in Croatia. So ... how do you like "Real
Thin Client AJAX"? <gg>
--

Danijel Tkalcec [RTC] writes:
On 14th February 2006, Delphi has turned 11 years old.

To celebrate Delphi's birthday, we were offering a 70% Discount on
RTC Remote Tools and a 30% Discount on RealThinClient SDK components.
Does that mean I get a 100% discount if I buy both :)
Cheers
Dean

Re:30% Discount for all RealThinClient products

Des O'Toole writes:
I've just had a quick look at your Remote Tools demo and it looks
quite nice. But could you tell me what benefits, if any, it offers
over XP's remote desktop/remote assistance (apart from the fact it
will run on non xp machines)?
Source code - you can embed it in your own application or tweak it as
you want.
Runtime licensing - free for deployment.
Cheers
Dean

Re:30% Discount for all RealThinClient products

"Crazy Horse's crazier little brother" writes:
<Subject>

What is the BMI cutoff point for this discount? Whatever it is, I think
this prejudicial treatment against those with a little "famine insurance"
lies somewhere between politically incorrect and abominable.
Btw ... if you ask me, 300K is a really Thin Client ;)
--
Danijel Tkalcec - Team RTC
www.realthinclient.org

Re:30% Discount for all RealThinClient products

"Danijel Tkalcec [RTC]" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

To celebrate Delphi's birthday, we were offering a 70% Discount on RTC
Remote Tools and a 30% Discount on RealThinClient SDK components.
I've just had a quick look at your Remote Tools demo and it looks quite
nice. But could you tell me what benefits, if any, it offers over XP's
remote desktop/remote assistance (apart from the fact it will run on non xp
machines)?
Thanks
Des

Re:30% Discount for all RealThinClient products

"Raymond Schappe" writes:
I am not sure, from the announcement it looks like only the RTC is still
30% off and _not_ the remote stuff at 70%...

>Thanks.... I was away yesterday and missed the 70%
RTC Remote Tools and RTC SDK is now at 30% Discount.
Coupon code when ordering SDK and/or Remote Tools is:
I CHOOSE DELPHI