AsynchPro and SAPI5

2005-05-07 02:49:05 AM
delphi175
Has anyone gotten AsynchPro to work with SAPI5 on XP?
What needs to be done to make it work correctly?
I tried to install SAPI4 from the MSAgent install and
the SAPI stuff doesn't work in AsynchPro.

Re:AsynchPro and SAPI5

I've never done any SAPI, but you might look at this:
www.deepsoftware.ru/nrcomm/
It supports SAPI 5. It isn't Open Source, but it is inexpensive. $50
USD.

Re:AsynchPro and SAPI5

In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, XXXX@XXXXX.COM says...
I've never done any SAPI, but you might look at this:

www.deepsoftware.ru/nrcomm/

It supports SAPI 5. It isn't Open Source, but it is inexpensive. $50
USD.

Sorry, Paul, that is not what I was looking for.
I am looking for a way to make AsynchPro work with SAPI 5.

Re:AsynchPro and SAPI5

Sorry, Paul, that is not what I was looking for.
I am looking for a way to make AsynchPro work with SAPI 5.
I've never done an SAPI, but I seem to remember from the TurboPower
newsgroups that Apro only supported SAPI 4, but that you could have
both 4 and 5 on the same PC. Which it sounds like you have already
tried. My point was simply that -- perhaps -- it might be worth
looking at going a different route. But I also understand that if
you've invested time in the AsyncPro route, it might not be attractive
to switch gears like that. But I was simply offering it as a possible
alternative.