Unload bold project in attachments

2005-02-23 09:36:44 PM
delphi238
Hi to all,
I have posted a demo project of a problem I am having with unloading
objects. In the zip file I have included a readme.txt file explaining what I
am trying to do.
Subject in Borland.public.attachments is "Unload bold project".
Sham.

Re:Unload bold project in attachments

Hi to all,
Got a reply from Jonas and it appears that the bug was related with
unloading objects leaving the locators around. Jonas has provided a fix and
this will be in the next Bold update.
Sham.
"Sham" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hi to all,

I have posted a demo project of a problem I am having with unloading
objects. In the zip file I have included a readme.txt file explaining what
am trying to do.

Subject in Borland.public.attachments is "Unload bold project".

Sham.