TIBScript question

2003-08-14 01:42:55 PM
delphi52
Hi,
I am using TIBScript to add a table at runtime to a Firebird 1.03 database.
The script basically creates the new table (only if it doesn't already
exist) and allocates grants to the new table for the defined roles. I want
the table to be created by SYSDBA - regardless of who is actually logged-in;
so have included a CONNECT statement at the beginning of the script using
SYSDBA/masterkey for the User and Password parameters.
The script works fine but displays a login dialog when it executes, even
though I have included the user/password as described above. Is there a way
to achieve this without the login dialog using TIBScript - or is my approach
wrong?
thanks in advance
Bill