Problems to install components after new Delphi 6 installation

Hi everybody,
I run into a seroius problem. I were forced to reinstall my windows. So I
used the chance and upgraded to Windows XP Pro , SP2. I re-installed Delphi
6. No I try to install all the important components, but the weird thing is,
no matter what component I install, when I start Delphi I get the error
message:
---------------------------
delphi32.exe - Unable To Locate Component
---------------------------
This application has failed to start because ThemeManagerD6.bpl was not
found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------
The thing is, the BPL files are in the $(Delphi)\Projects\BPL folder. So I
have no idea why Delphi can not find the file? Please any ideas? I need Delphi
running, I have a project to finish.
Thanks in advance for all your efforts.
Thomas

Re:Problems to install components after new Delphi 6 installation

I tried now 3 computers, all running Windows XP, SP2. All the same problem.
It's something strange. I had everything running before, so it is possible to
run Delphi 6 on Windows XP SP2. I don't have any ideas anymore what can be
wrong. Please somebody, any hints what I can try?
Thanks,
Thomas
"Thomas" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
[...]

Dear Thomas,
---------------------------
delphi32.exe - Unable To Locate Component
---------------------------
This application has failed to start because ThemeManagerD6.bpl was not
found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
---------------------------
seems that you have installed some 3rd party component (I guess Mike
Lischkes XPThemeManager) without specifying the directory where you
installed it.
Thus you have to alter the directory path to find the "ThemeManagerD6.bpl "
or move it to the standard Borland bpl directory.
Regards Horst

Re:Problems to install components after new Delphi 6 installation

used the chance and upgraded to Windows XP Pro , SP2. I re-installed Delphi
6. No I try to install all the important components, but the weird thing is,
It is important to run the IDE once after a fresh install, before
installing anything else. Otherwise, the registry may not get
initialized correctly.
--Craig