Tool to execute an IB SQL script statement-by-statement

Hi All
does anybody know about a tool that will execute an SQL script
statement-by-statment, and if one statement in the script causes a problem,
to highlight that line. Only statements that must be commited (for the
following to work should be commited), but otherwise I'd like to be able
to rollback, correct the faulty-statement and re-execute the script until it
is clean. Using IB 6.0.
Thanks
Anton

Re:Tool to execute an IB SQL script statement-by-statement

"ABF" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Hi All

does anybody know about a tool that will execute an SQL script
statement-by-statment, and if one statement in the script causes a problem,
to highlight that line. Only statements that must be commited (for the
following to work should be commited), but otherwise I'd like to be able
to rollback, correct the faulty-statement and re-execute the script until it
is clean. Using IB 6.0.

Thanks
Anton

Of course!
The firebird has the same tool, but I change it to work with standadrd interbase controls.
Nikolay