Uninstalling Interbase 5

2006-07-17 06:18:14 PM
delphi275
Are there any files or registry entries which should be removed after
uninstalling Interbase 7.5, using the normal OS uninstaller. (such as
gds32.dll). If there is site explaining please give me url.
Thanks,
Joseph

Re:Uninstalling Interbase 5

joseph writes:
Are there any files or registry entries which should be removed after
uninstalling Interbase 7.5, using the normal OS uninstaller. (such as
gds32.dll). If there is site explaining please give me url.

Thanks,

Joseph
Make sure the InterBase directory has been deleted. If not, delete it.
You should also make sure that gds32.dll has been deleted. I do not
recall if the uninstall removes it or not.
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)