IB 7.5.1 resolved defect due to hyper-threading?

One of the defects resolved by the recent service pack is:
Connecting with many concurrent threads and many queries and
connections in each thread crashes the server.
We have one IB 7.5.1 server that uses a hyper-threaded Xeon server.
This server has been serving access to one database for quite a while
with no problem.
We just recenly brought on-line another hyper-threaded Xeon server to
run IB 7.5.1. However, we put 4 databases on this server. A couple of
days ago we started experienceing periodic crashes of this server,
about every 6-7 hours. Therefore, my question is that is the above
defect causing my crashes due to running multiple databases running on
one hyper-threaded Interbase server. I did "enable hyperthreading" in
my ibconfig. And I did change the max_threads setting to 999999.